We can convert any Honda Element made!
If the Element does not have a sunroof, an access way will be installed as part of the conversion. Details about each option are available here, but broadly the options include
- Cosmetic options, such as painting the top or complete camper to match or contracts the vehicle
- Utility options, adding rack mounts, rack systems or mounting points
- Convenience options, adding either USB or 12V outlets
The pricing for an ECamper conversion includes installing the camper, mattresses, LED lighting in the tent and adding the rear handle to the hatch. Prices can increase based on the following:
- Does the Element have the factory rear sunroof?
- Does the Element have XM Radio?
- What options will be added?
- Where will the Element be converted?
We have two conversion facilities, Portland Oregon and San Diego, California. Out the door prices for these locations are very similiar, we encourage customers to select their location based on convenience and interest in the local area.
- Pricing for the Portland location includes a shipping charge between our factory and Portland. There is no sales tax in Oregeon.
- Pricing for the San Diego location includes the California 8% sales tax.
Our J30 Hard Top for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited®* transforms your vehicle into a versatile off-road pop up camper, with a sleek, streamlined profile that minimizes wind noise, maintains fuel economy and adds about 10 inches to the Jeep height. This hard top is a complete replacement, made through infused composite construction to save weight. It also insulates the interior, dampens noise and won't corrode.
The camper will fit any 4 door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from 2007 through the 2018 Model Year (JK Series)
For the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Series, please select the J30L Hard Top (expected spring 2018)