How to Best Reach Us:
#1 Email is best for Q & A
- Send specific questions to us at email@example.com
- To help us help you quickly, please please please use a subject and let us know what product we can help with, and who you are.
- Some emails can get sent to SPAM automatically. Usually if the sending email is different that the reply to, or something like this It doens't mean we ignored your email, but we may not have seen it!
- For faster replies, we may send back a link to our website with the answer to your question
# 2 Call us if you like, we are definitely here at least 40 hours a week
- We answer the phone during business service hours, 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday...but we're light on overhead and we can't answer if tied up with production or customers in the shop
- The phone will go to voicemail outside of these business hours and on the weekends. Messages left on weekends end to get buried in the voicemail box, and replies may be delayed If you reach our voicemail, just let us know your name, your question(s) and your phone number.
- We have caller ID, but that may only give us a corporate general number if calling from an office. If you reach voicemail, hang up and call again over and over, well it's just going into the call log but without a getting voicemail we can't tell if it is a robo-call and a return call will not be made.
- Messages are reviewed and answered as able, by multilple employees but there may be a delay as we're not fiddling around on Facebook or Instagram 24/7 since we're usually building campers!
- Only simple answeres are available by social media, longer questions are much better handled by email.
Ursa Minor Vehicles
2244 Main St
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Open M - F 8 am to 4:30 pm
Ursa Minor Vehicles PDX
14997 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd
Sherwood, OR 97140
Open by apppointment for demos