ARB 2000 Awning Package - Driver Side
The drivers side choice helps for camping as this places the awning on the drivers side of the vehicle so that the tailgate is not in the way while going from the awning to the rear.
In comparison, mounting the awning on the passenger side of the Jeep puts the awning on the curb-side which can help in tailgating or in some campgrounds.
The Package includes:
- ARB 2000 Awning
- J30 2 Bracket Awing Kit, with spacers and hardware
- Factory installation on the J30 on the side indicated in the option.
Why only 2 brackets, can I get 4 like shown in some photos?
- The ARB awning has a solid aluminum backing plate that mounts to the awning, under impact or high winds the failure point is likely to the be the awning arms, not the mounting brackets.
- Use of 4 brackets is suggested for heavier awning types, such as 270 degree awnings.
- We have photos online (website, instagram, facebook) where customers have had a factoryi installed 4 bracket kits and then transferred to these brackets awnings they previously owned or purchased elsewhere.