The Gobi Honda Element ECamper ladder is designed to conform to the rear hatch, adding style and easy external access to your Honda Element ECamper. It attaches easily in minutes to your rear door (no drilling required), and comes with stainless steel hardware and easy to follow instructions.
- Fully welded construction prevents rattling
- Pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting
- 250lbs. safe load limit
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime
- No Drilling required! Uses existing body mounting points
- All stainless steel and grade 8 hardware used.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Full 1 year limited warranty
Please note that this ladder is designed specifically to work with the Ursa Minor ECamper. The ladder will also work on any Honda Element if you need access to a rack.
Gobi also manufactures a standard Honda Element Ladder, that version will not work with the ECamper due to the top of the ladder hitting the camper when the hatch opens.